Friday, September 24, 2010

Last Stop for the Boat


Sep 13th


This is the resting place for the boat.  The dock on the left.  We tied up and got cleaned up and had a nice dinner.  (musssels)  I know there was some other stuff too and it was great also, but honestly,
I can only remember the mussels. 
Thats awful isn't it. ha

So after a week of only seeing birds (lots of birds and man large blue herons)  I was asking the guys if  they have ANY ground critters here like... squirrels, rabbits, foxes???  Looook to your right.  I kid you not.  I was looking out the window across the river and thought i saw a dog come out of the woods.  I did, sorta... It was the coolest thing to me to see that.  He meandered in no hurry along the tree line eating whatever he was picking out of the bushes.  Couple times looked in my direction. 
It was much darker than it looks in this pic, i was playing with the exposure settings for as much light as possible.  I really loved seeing this guy.  It was a great omen.

No comments:

Post a Comment