Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bunny Night

 So after we got back and unloaded everything, we started cooking.  Lorenzo decided to cook us a bunny.  OMG!  We knew how great it was going to be!  And I went for a walk to take  a few pics.  At one point I looked back, thought I was being sneaky and looked  towards the boat from the lock.  G & L were standing on the stern with a bottle of wine in each hand waving and laughing at me. 

This area was private and beautiful.  We were the only thing happening on that river that night.

We cranked up the tunes, and the stove, and ate an amazing meal. 

First he braised the Bunny and then it was added to a sauce slow cooked with mushrooms, onions, lots of garlic, herbs, and red wine and some other stuff I can not remember.  It was out of control!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW A Bunny? At least it could have been a Rabbit instead of a "Bunny", but it sure sounds good.

    ReplyDelete