Saturday, September 25, 2010

Last Pics Chateau Chambord

I have to admit this is my favorite picture I took of this place in two days.  I also did some black and whites but I don't know what to think about them.  I am such a huge fan of colors.  Always have been.

Anyway, I am including my favorite
black and white here too.

See what you think. 
I am so glad I got out of bed early this day, I can't even tell you!  It was incredible!



I have about 30 more pics of the castle and lots of info I will attatch later but for now this will have to do. 
Its getting late.




          LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

2 comments:

  1. By far the first one in color with reflection is certainly my favorite one. It looks like a picture you could expect IN the Art Gallery. Way to go K. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust your guide, indeed! I'm having almost as much fun digesting your posts as you had eating your way through France. OK, not EVEN close but it has been vicarious fun.Thanks for your dedication and wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete